Refunds and returns – goods
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resolve any problems.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Resolve IT will not be responsible or parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Refunds and returns – Services
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for. But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
• is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
• does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
• creates an unsafe situation.
If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid. If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem. Please keep proof of your agreement.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and the payment services offered by eWAY please visit their website at eway.com.au